The aim of this article has been created in order to explain what is the latest variant of .gusau File Virus and how to remove it from your system even how you can try and recover files that are appended the [email@example.com].ROGER File Virus extension.
What Is [firstname.lastname@example.org].ROGER File Virus
[email@example.com].ROGER File Virus is newly detect as file encrypting malware STOP Ransomware infection. This vicious infection launched earlier this year and since then it has been reanimated of different version by cyber criminals. The hackers release this malicious malware as new version of STOP Ransomware with some different very powerful extension to fool innocent system users and make more money. This time this cunning [firstname.lastname@example.org].ROGER File Virus encrypt your system file and add .gusua extension to your file name upon encryption. It means – if you had a file name with “photo.jpg” on your computer then after encryption, it will get changed to “photo.jpg.gusua” and you won’t be able to access those files by your self. Then after this perilous Ransomware virus leave a ransom note by the name of “_Readme.txt” on your system, almost each folder to demand huge amount of ransom money to provide you decryption key that could decrypt (unlock) your encrypted files.
As we all know that [email@example.com].ROGER File Virus is responsible for the encrypting your all files, so the point is should we trust on on this nasty ransomware infection? Should we pay the ransom money? What will happen happen when we pay the ransom money would we get our data back? Actually we have done deep research about this risky [firstname.lastname@example.org].ROGER File Virus, millions of victims complained that they still didn’t get the decryption key even they paid the complete ransom money. So we strongly suggest you to never trust on this malicious malware. If you are reading this guide then it clearly that your are facing these problems but do not need to take tension because here we provide yo all the necessary information about this nasty infection like how you can remove this completely from your system? How you can decrypt (unlock) your all encrypted (lock) files. So read this guide carefully.
The most worst things about this nasty [email@example.com].ROGER File Virus is that once it will insert into your system it will destroy your all security program like your windows firewall program and your antivirus software and then it will also modify your windows registry editor without your any concern and hide deep into system for avoid removal. It will also silently invite you othetr dangerous and harmful threats into your system like Trojan, adware, Browser Hijacker, malware, Spyware, Rootkits without your knowing. So we strongly recommend you that if you detect this nasty [firstname.lastname@example.org].ROGER File Virus in your system then don’t try to ignore, try to remove this dangerous infection as soon as possible.
Important Note :- [email@example.com].ROGER File Virus commonly spread through cracked software, port or torrent websites, malicious websites, junk spam email attachments, bundled of freeware program, social media.
File types encrypted by [firstname.lastname@example.org].ROGER File Virus
.xxx, .tor, .xwp, .cdr, .icxs, .wmv, .mp4, .wpt, .odm, .y, .map, .xlsx, .avi, .erf, .p7b, .vpk, .ptx, .bkp, .ppt, .wsh, .lvl, .das, .fpk, .hkdb, .wpg, .odt, .pkpass, .bkf, .wps, .wallet, .db0, .iwi, .raw, .wma, .kf, .forge, .wp5, .bsa, .ws, .rtf, .fsh, .mef, .0, .bar, .wpa, .xyp, .wmv, .xlk, .xmmap, .hkx, .wp6, .xld, .xyw, .sum, .wmf, .crw, .mrwref, .dxg, .txt, .dmp, .arch00, .srf, .webp, .dazip, .cfr, .re4, .hplg, .svg, .ysp, .m4a, .pef, .odp, .zip, .xbdoc, .desc, .wdb, .arw, .ztmp, .zabw, .gdb, .lrf, .3dm, .wbd, .wm, .cr2, .rwl, .wbk, .wgz, .fos, .sql, .apk, .zw, .wri, .sav, .docx, .js, .wpb, .cas, .bay, .ff, .kdc, .xml, .der, .jpeg, .dbf, .xls, .m2, .kdb, .ntl, .syncdb, .asset, .itl, .xdl, .pdf, .p7c, .mdf, .docm, .wpw, .pem, .m3u, .mdbackup, .pptx, .xlgc, .raf, .yal, .qdf, .xpm, .psd, .nrw, .rb, .1st, .wav, .ibank, .z, .py, .webdoc, .mlx, .d3dbsp, .rw2, .qic, .indd, .menu, .w3x, .wbz, .ai, .ybk, .crt, .cer, .zdc, .pak, .vdf, .sb, .wbm, .wot, .blob, .layout, .big, .x, .wn, .7z, .doc, .upk, .wp7, .wps, .x3f, .3fr, .rar, .xf, .ods, .pdd, .xdb, .p12, .wbc, .dcr, .accdb, .bc6, .pst, .tax, .litemod, .wmd, .sr2, .vpp_pc, .esm, .flv, .sid, .mddata, .xbplate, .dng, .pfx, .xlsm, .1, .wp4, .wp, .wpd, .wpe, .rofl
[email@example.com].ROGER File Virus – Ransom Note
Don’t worry, you can return all your files!
All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that’s price for you is $490.
Please note that you’ll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail “Spam” or “Junk” folder if you don’t get answer more than 6 hours.
To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
Our Telegram account:
Your personal ID:
|Name||[firstname.lastname@example.org].ROGER File Virus|
|Short Description||The ransomware encrypts files on your computer machine and demands a ransom to be paid to allegedly restore them.|
|Symptoms||The ransomware will blackmail the victims to pay them a decryption fee. Sensitive user data may be encrypted by the ransomware code.|
|Distribution Method||Spam Emails, Email Attachments|
|Detection Tool||See If Your System Has Been Affected by STOP Ransomware|
|User Experience||To discus About STOP Ransomware please contact us we fell happy to help you.|
|Data Recovery Tool||Data Recovery Pro software !!!Important Notice!!! This product scans your drive sectors to recover lost files and it may not recover 100% of the encrypted files, but only few of them, depending on the situation and whether or not you have reformatted your drive.|
How did [email@example.com].ROGER File Virus infect my computer?
How To Remove [firstname.lastname@example.org].ROGER File Virus Completely
[email@example.com].ROGER File Virus is certainly the most troublesome threat which should be removed immediately from your PC. There are two possible ways to remove any malicious application from Windows PC one is manual removal and using Automatic Malware Scanner Tool is another. Users should know that manual removal option is risky and quite complicated. Users with advanced technical skill are suggested to go for manual removal. In case if you are technically not very sound or a newbie users then you should better opt for another option and make use of Automatic Malware Scanner Tool in order to remove [firstname.lastname@example.org].ROGER File Virus virus easily and safely. Well, here in this particular removal guide you will get both the options for you choose the one that suits you the most.
Ways to Remove [email@example.com].ROGER File Virus Virus
Option A :- Remove [firstname.lastname@example.org].ROGER File Virus With Malware Removal Tool (Easy, Effective & Safe for all users) Recommended
Option B :- Recover Encrypted Files Using Data Recovery Pro
Option C :- Remove [email@example.com].ROGER File Virus Manually (Risky & Complicated) For Technical Geeks only
Option A :- Remove [firstname.lastname@example.org].ROGER File Virus With Malware Removal Tool
Automatic Malware Scanner Tool is an amazingly effective and equally easy solution to remove all kind of critical malware from Windows system. It comes with a pack of several effective and advanced features that will help the users to remove [email@example.com].ROGER File Virus virus completely in just few easy steps. It is very safe, quick and powerful utility. The most amazing thing about this significant utility is that it provides completely protection to your system from all kinds of PC threats and viruses. It quickly scan your entire system and removes [firstname.lastname@example.org].ROGER File Virus along with other suspicious infection in a very safe as well as hassle free way. Additionally, with using this advanced utility you can schedule the scan times. It also provides essential technical assistance directly from the security experts if needed. It is well compatible with all the versions of Windows OS computer such as Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Automatic Malware Scanner Tool provides a very easy to understand graphical users interface that enables the users to navigate this tool quite easily without any kind of essential technical skills. Therefore, it is recommended to download Automatic Malware Scanner Tool Malware Scanner and get rid of [email@example.com].ROGER File Virus virus completely.
Powerful Features Of Automatic Malware Scanner
- It can easily remove all kinds of threats such as Adware, Browser Hijacker, Trojan, Ransomware, Redirect Virus, Tech Support Scam pop-ups etc.
- It provides complete protection to your system from all sorts of malware and threats.
- With its System Guard feature you can detect and stop any kind of malicious process automatically.
- It provides Exclusion feature that enables the users to exclude certain application from being detected.
- Its Latest Malware Definition Updates provides complete protection from latest threats.
- It allows the users to customize the entire scanning process
- One-On-One customer support provides direct technical support from experts if needed.
- In case of any complication you can use Custom Malware Fixes and the technicians themselves will fix your PC issues.
- It comes with very interactive and user friendly graphical interface.
Option B :- Recover Encrypted Files Using Data Recovery Pro
- First of all download the Data Recovery Pro software on your computer.
- After installing the programs, click on Start Scan button to run a full scan of your computer.
- When software detects all files then click on Recover button to get back your data.
Option C:- Remove [firstname.lastname@example.org].ROGER File Virus Manually
Before starting the Manual removal process, we recommend that you do the following preparation steps.
- Make sure you have these instructions always open and in front of your eyes.
- Do a backup of all of your files, even if they could be damaged. You should back up your data with a cloud backup solution and insure your files against any type of loss, even from the most severe threats.
- Be patient as this could take a while.
Step 1: Boot Your PC In Safe Mode to isolate and remove [email@example.com].ROGER File Virus
- Press & Hold Windows key() + R
2. The “Run” Window will automatically appear on your system screen . In it, type “msconfig” and click on OK.
3. Then go to the “Boot” tab. There choose “Safe Boot” and then click “Apply” and finally click “OK”.
Important Tip :- First of all Make sure to reverse those changes by unticking Safe Boot after that, because your system will always boot in Safe Boot from now on.
4. When prompted appears on your computer screen, click “Restart” to go into Safe Mode.
5. You can recognize “Safe Mode” by the words written on the right corners of your system screen.
Step 2: Clean any registries, created by [firstname.lastname@example.org].ROGER File Virus on your system.
The generally targeted registries of Windows system are the following:
Now you can access them by opening the Windows registry-editor and delete any values, created by [email@example.com].ROGER File Virus there. This can happen by following the steps underneath:
1. First of all Open the Run Window again, type “regedit” and then click OK.
2. When you open it, you can freely navigate to the Run and RunOnce keys, whose locations are shown above.
3. Now you can remove the value of the virus by right-clicking on it.
Important Tip :- To easily find a virus-created value, you can right-click on it and click on “Modify” to see which file it is set to run. If this is the virus file location, quickly remove the value.
Step 3: Find files created by [firstname.lastname@example.org].ROGER File Virus
For Windows 8, 8.1 and 10
For Newer Windows Operating Systems
1: On your keyboard press “Windows” + “R” and write explorer.exe in the Run text box and then click on the OK button.
2: Click on your PC from the quick access bar. This is usually an icon with a monitor and its name is either “My Computer”, “My PC” or “This PC” or whatever you have named it.
3: Navigate to the search box in the top-right of your PC’s screen and type “fileextension:” and after which type the file extension. If you are looking for malicious executables, an example may be “fileextension:exe”. After doing that, leave a space and type the file name you believe the malware has created. Here is how it may appear if your file has been found:
Note :- We highly recommend to wait for the green loading bar in the navination box to fill up in case the system is looking for the file and hasn’t found it yet.
For Windows XP, Vista, and 7.
In older Windows OS’s the conventional approach should be the effective one:
1: Click on the Start Menu icon (usually on your bottom-left) and then choose the Search preference.
2: After the search window appears, choose More Advanced Options from the search assistant box. Another way is by clicking on All Files and Folders.
3: After that type the name of the file you are looking for and press the Search button. This might take some time after which results will appear. If you have found the malicious file, you may copy or open its location by right-clicking on it.
Now you should be able to discover any file on Windows as long as it is on your hard drive and is not concealed via special software.
- You should use a powerful and reliable anti-virus program and scan your computer regularly.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on for the real time safety form malware and viruses.
- You must avoid visiting to malicious, porn and torrent websites to stay safe online.
- Avoid downloading any free or unknown program from any unreliable website or link.
- Say a big No to download cracked software, themes and wallpaper, screensaver similar products.
- Do not click on any misleading advertisement that flash on your browser when you go online.
- Keep your Windows OS and other software up to date to avoid vulnerabilities.
- Download updates and software patches only from official and trusted websites.
- Always create a system restore point when you PC is running fine for security purpose.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data to avoid any kind of data loss situation.