This guide Is aimed To help Victims Of .Lokf Virus to remove this infection and recover encrypted files.
Hello Guys, are you unable to open your file? Is your file locked with some unknown extension like .Lokf? if “YES” then it quite sure that your computer system is infected with most notorious .Lokf File Virus (Ransomware virus). .Lokf file virus is a really very harmful system virus that belongs to most dangerous Ransomware family. It is a dangerous file-locker infection that uses a very powerful encryption algorithm. .Lokf Virus Ransomware is also capable to intrude any Windows OS based machine very easily (Without your knowing or permission) and then lock all data stored on the hard drive, So if you are here then it must sure that this malicious malware already insert into your system and you want a effective removal for this nasty .Lokf Ransomware Virus. So guys Relax here we provide a complete guide that help you to remove this virus or in just few click and the best thing about this guide is you can also recover your all encrypted file without paying any ransom money so read this guide carefully.
.Lokf Virus : Threat Summary
|Name||.Lokf File Virus, Lokf Ransomware, Lokf Virus|
|Short Description||The ransomware encrypts files on your computer machine and demands a ransom to be paid to allegedly restore them.|
|Symptoms||The ransomware will blackmail the victims to pay them a decryption fee. Sensitive user data may be encrypted by the ransomware code.|
|Distribution Method||Spam Emails, Email Attachments|
|Detection Tool||See If Your System Has Been Affected by STOP DJVU Ransomware|
|User Experience||To discus About STOP DJVU Ransomware please contact us we fell happy to help you.|
|Data Recovery Tool||Data Recovery Pro software !!!Important Notice!!! This product scans your drive sectors to recover lost files and it may not recover 100% of the encrypted files, but only few of them, depending on the situation and whether or not you have reformatted your drive.|
.Lokf Virus Removal Report
.Lokf Virus is identified as Ransomware which comes bundled with malicious files downloaded from unreliable sites. After propagating in the PC, it will conduct unwanted changes in the default settings and hide its presence internally. .Lokf File Virus will generate a warning alert that says “Your Personal Files are encrypted”. In fact, all types of files including images, videos, documents will become inaccessible. It says decryption of the file is only possible with the decryption key which is available on its private server. It provide a time limit and says that if you do not get the key before the given time then it will be deleted from the server and you will not be able to get these files in future. You should know that .Lokf Ransomware only tries to innocent users by showing scary alerts.
In reality, .Lokf File Virus is created by the hackers to earn illicit profits by fooling the innocent users. Actually, it aims to collect the credential data of the users such as bank account details, credit card information, login Id, passwords etc which they type during the online payment. This threat can bypass your data to the remote hackers and allows them to use for illegal purpose. Besides this, you will detect extremely sluggish speed of various functions of the system as well as internet connection. This program also makes promotion of affiliate programs of the third parties and forces the users to purchase its paid version. So, you are highly recommended to remove the presence of .Lokf File Virus permanently in order to avoid further troubles.
Although like other ransomware threats, .Lokf Virus is also harmful for your computer system. It can infect all kind of files system and program. It is able to encrypt a wide range of system files such as
.txt .pdf .html .rtf .dwg .cdw .max .psd .3dm .3ds .dxf .ps .ai .svg .indd .cpp .pas .php .cs .py .java .class .fla .pl .sh .jpg .jpeg .jps .bmp .tiff .avi .mov .mp4 .amr .aac .doc .docx .xls .xlsx .ppt .pptx .accdb .odt .odp .odx .ibooks .xlp .db .dbf .mdf .sdf .mdb .sql .rar .7z .zip .vcf .cer .csr .torrent .otl .report .key .csv .xml and many more.
Ransom Note By Karl Ransomware
Don’t worry, you can return all your files!
All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
*Redacted for security reasons*
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that’s price for you is $490.
Please note that you’ll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail “Spam” or “Junk” folder if you don’t get answer more than 6 hours.
To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
Our Telegram account:
Some Common Symptoms Of .Lokf File Virus
- Your all files are encrypted – If your system is infected then you will see that you are unable to access your any file because this nasty ransomware virus encrypt your all file by some unknown extensions.
- Your system will start to speak from yourself – all types of messages and pop-ups starts to say that your PC is infected and need protection quickly.
- Your computer will start to run very slowly – .Lokf File Virus infects your machine and give the chance to the other malware, viruses, spyware, rootkits to enter in your system either it is worm, Trojan, adware, ransomware or Browser Hijacker. These all infects your computer also and provide the system to run very slowly. They consume huge of your CPU resources.
- Most of the applications won’t start – if .Lokf File Virus comes in your system then when you try to run your application from the desktop or start menu, nothing will happen. Sometime another program will also run automatically.
- You will be unable to connect internet or it may run very slowly – loss of online communication will happen and also it may be possible that your net connection will run very slowly due to the problem of router.
- The web-browser shows pages that you have not requested and all types of Windows open – this is the another sign of infection. .Lokf File Virus also redirect you on several kinds of malicious or nasty web pages.
Preventive Actions From .Lokf File Virus
- Never pay any ransom money to this virus.
- You must should install quality antivirus.
- You should always update your antivirus program and do scan of your system daily.
- You should Disable the auto-run.
- You must should Disable the image previews in email.
- Please Don’t click on unknown spam email attachments.
How To Remove .Lokf File Virus Completely
.Lokf File Virus is certainly the most troublesome threat which should be removed immediately from your PC. There are two possible ways to remove any malicious application from Windows PC one is manual removal and using Automatic Malware Scanner Tool is another. Users should know that manual removal option is risky and quite complicated. Users with advanced technical skill are suggested to go for manual removal. In case if you are technically not very sound or a newbie users then you should better opt for another option and make use of Automatic Malware Scanner Tool in order to remove .Lokf File Virus virus easily and safely. Well, here in this particular removal guide you will get both the options for you choose the one that suits you the most.
Ways to Remove .Lokf File Virus Virus
Option A :- Remove .Lokf File Virus With Malware Removal Tool (Easy, Effective & Safe for all users) Recommended
Option B :- Recover Encrypted Files Using Data Recovery Pro
Option C :- Remove .Lokf File Virus Manually (Risky & Complicated) For Technical Geeks only
Option A :- Remove .Lokf File Virus With Automatic Malware Scanner Tool
Automatic Malware Scanner Tool is an amazingly effective and equally easy solution to remove all kind of critical malware from Windows system. It comes with a pack of several effective and advanced features that will help the users to remove .Lokf File Virus virus completely in just few easy steps. It is very safe, quick and powerful utility. The most amazing thing about this significant utility is that it provides completely protection to your system from all kinds of PC threats and viruses. It quickly scan your entire system and removes .Lokf File Virus along with other suspicious infection in a very safe as well as hassle free way. Additionally, with using this advanced utility you can schedule the scan times. It also provides essential technical assistance directly from the security experts if needed. It is well compatible with all the versions of Windows OS computer such as Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Automatic Malware Scanner Tool provides a very easy to understand graphical users interface that enables the users to navigate this tool quite easily without any kind of essential technical skills. Therefore, it is recommended to download Automatic Malware Scanner Tool Malware Scanner and get rid of .Lokf File Virus virus completely.
Powerful Features Of Automatic Malware Scanner
- It can easily remove all kinds of threats such as Adware, Browser Hijacker, Trojan, Ransomware, Redirect Virus, Tech Support Scam pop-ups etc.
- It provides complete protection to your system from all sorts of malware and threats.
- With its System Guard feature you can detect and stop any kind of malicious process automatically.
- It provides Exclusion feature that enables the users to exclude certain application from being detected.
- Its Latest Malware Definition Updates provides complete protection from latest threats.
- It allows the users to customize the entire scanning process
- One-On-One customer support provides direct technical support from experts if needed.
- In case of any complication you can use Custom Malware Fixes and the technicians themselves will fix your PC issues.
- It comes with very interactive and user friendly graphical interface.
Option B :- Recover Encrypted Files Using Data Recovery Pro
- First of all download the Data Recovery Pro software on your computer.
- After installing the programs, click on Start Scan button to run a full scan of your computer.
- When software detects all files then click on Recover button to get back your data.
Option C:- Remove .Lokf File Virus Manually
Before starting the Manual removal process, we recommend that you do the following preparation steps.
- Make sure you have these instructions always open and in front of your eyes.
- Do a backup of all of your files, even if they could be damaged. You should back up your data with a cloud backup solution and insure your files against any type of loss, even from the most severe threats.
- Be patient as this could take a while.
Step 1: Boot Your PC In Safe Mode to isolate and remove .Lokf File Virus
- Press & Hold Windows key() + R
2. The “Run” Window will automatically appear on your system screen . In it, type “msconfig” and click on OK.
3. Then go to the “Boot” tab. There choose “Safe Boot” and then click “Apply” and finally click “OK”.
Important Tip :- First of all Make sure to reverse those changes by unticking Safe Boot after that, because your system will always boot in Safe Boot from now on.
4. When prompted appears on your computer screen, click “Restart” to go into Safe Mode.
5. You can recognize “Safe Mode” by the words written on the right corners of your system screen.
Step 2: Clean any registries, created by .Lokf File Virus on your system.
The generally targeted registries of Windows system are the following:
Now you can access them by opening the Windows registry-editor and delete any values, created by .Lokf File Virus there. This can happen by following the steps underneath:
1. First of all Open the Run Window again, type “regedit” and then click OK.
2. When you open it, you can freely navigate to the Run and RunOnce keys, whose locations are shown above.
3. Now you can remove the value of the virus by right-clicking on it.
Important Tip :- To easily find a virus-created value, you can right-click on it and click on “Modify” to see which file it is set to run. If this is the virus file location, quickly remove the value.
Step 3: Find files created by .Lokf File Virus
For Windows 8, 8.1 and 10
For Newer Windows Operating Systems
1: On your keyboard press “Windows” + “R” and write explorer.exe in the Run text box and then click on the OK button.
2: Click on your PC from the quick access bar. This is usually an icon with a monitor and its name is either “My Computer”, “My PC” or “This PC” or whatever you have named it.
3: Navigate to the search box in the top-right of your PC’s screen and type “fileextension:” and after which type the file extension. If you are looking for malicious executables, an example may be “fileextension:exe”. After doing that, leave a space and type the file name you believe the malware has created. Here is how it may appear if your file has been found:
Note :- We highly recommend to wait for the green loading bar in the navination box to fill up in case the system is looking for the file and hasn’t found it yet.
For Windows XP, Vista, and 7.
In older Windows OS’s the conventional approach should be the effective one:
1: Click on the Start Menu icon (usually on your bottom-left) and then choose the Search preference.
2: After the search window appears, choose More Advanced Options from the search assistant box. Another way is by clicking on All Files and Folders.
3: After that type the name of the file you are looking for and press the Search button. This might take some time after which results will appear. If you have found the malicious file, you may copy or open its location by right-clicking on it.
Now you should be able to discover any file on Windows as long as it is on your hard drive and is not concealed via special software.
- You should use a powerful and reliable anti-virus program and scan your computer regularly.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on for the real time safety form malware and viruses.
- You must avoid visiting to malicious, porn and torrent websites to stay safe online.
- Avoid downloading any free or unknown program from any unreliable website or link.
- Say a big No to download cracked software, themes and wallpaper, screensaver similar products.
- Do not click on any misleading advertisement that flash on your browser when you go online.
- Keep your Windows OS and other software up to date to avoid vulnerabilities.
- Download updates and software patches only from official and trusted websites.
- Always create a system restore point when you PC is running fine for security purpose.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data to avoid any kind of data loss situation.