Hello guys, is your PC behave like strangers? Are you unable to perform a single task on your system, is your antivirus program unable to fix this problem? if your answer is yes? Then your your are at right place now relax, her we provide a perfect malware removal guide which helps you to remove all kind of malicious malware easily from your PC, so read this guide completely and fix your Problem on in just few minutes.
|Short Description||Slithers onto your computer and may steal information from it as well as perform series of malicious activities on it.|
|Symptoms||Slow PC, changed settings, error messages, suspicious PC behavior. Logins from unknown sources on your online accounts.|
|Distribution Method||Spam Emails, Email Attachments|
|Detection Tool||See If Your System Has Been Affected by Ransom.Satana Trojan Horse|
|User Experience||To discus About Ransom.Satana Trojan Virus please contact us we fell happy to help you.|
What is Ransom.Satana Virus?
Ransom.Satana is classified as very malicious Trojan virus which is best at infecting. This nasty Trojan virus can infect all kind of windows OS like as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 Even windows 8. Ransom.Satana virus can attack your system through various different ways. It mostly infiltrate your system through spam emails, bundled freeware programs, suspicious or malicious links, social media, malicious websites, freeware installer, fake software update links, torrent files, drive by downloads, peer to peer file sharing and infected USB drives. Once it manages or alter your computer security, it will start various unwanted and useless yet malevolent activities into the background that will drain all the CPU power and your computer will start freezing.
Ransom.Satana is very dangerous, as well as it is not easily detectable. If once insert into your PC Ransom.Satana will silently make various unwanted modification into your computer without your any concern. First of all it will destroy your all security program and then after change your registry editor. Your antivirus software are your anti virus will not spoil anything of this Ransom.Satana. It if you don’t do anything to remove this Trojan virus completely from your PC then there is no doubt it will also steal your all secret and private data such as your banking details, ATM pin number, PAN car details, IP address, Passport details email login password and many mores. So it highly recommended to uninstall Ransom.Satana virus completely from your system as soon as you detect it.
Terrible System Performance Caused by Ransom.Satana Virus
- 1. It may slow download speed of entire system and makes everything difficult to use
- 2. only because of this Trojan Virus so many annoying fake alerts and ads keep popping up to disturb you when you browse the internet.
- 3. It may destroy your windows registry editor to make your PC filled with security exploits
- 4. It may destroy several programs or even system functions of your computer.
- 5. It will silently redirects you to nasty websites containing more dangerous infections.
- 6. It may allow the remote access request to help cyber hackers to enter into your system to steal your secret data.
- 7. Ransom.Satana Virus uses advanced tracking idea to spy on your system activities and get your all privacy.
Some Common Symptoms Of Ransom.Satana
- Your system will start to speak from yourself – all types of messages and pop-ups starts to say that your PC is infected and need protection quickly.
- Your computer will start to run very slowly – Ransom.Satana infects your machine and give the chance to the other malware, viruses, spyware, rootkits to enter in your system either it is worm, Trojan, adware, ransomware or Browser Hijacker. These all infects your computer also and provide the system to run very slowly. They consume huge of your CPU resources.
- Most of the applications won’t start – if Ransom.Satana comes in your system then when you try to run your application from the desktop or start menu, nothing will happen. Sometime another program will also run automatically.
- You will be unable to connect internet or it may run very slowly – loss of online communication will happen and also it may be possible that your net connection will run very slowly due to the problem of router.
- The web-browser shows pages that you have not requested and all types of Windows open – this is the another sign of infection. Ransom.Satana also redirect you on several kinds of malicious or nasty web pages.
Preventive Actions From Ransom.Satana
- You must should install quality antivirus
- You should always update your antivirus program and do scan of your system daily.
- You should Disable the auto-run
- You must should Disable the image previews in email
- Please Don’t click on unknown spam email attachments
How To Remove Ransom.Satana Completely
Ransom.Satana is certainly the most troublesome threat which should be removed immediately from your PC. There are two possible ways to remove any malicious application from Windows PC one is manual removal and using Automatic Malware Scanner Tool is another. Users should know that manual removal option is risky and quite complicated. Users with advanced technical skill are suggested to go for manual removal. In case if you are technically not very sound or a newbie users then you should better opt for another option and make use of Automatic Malware Scanner Tool in order to remove Ransom.Satana virus easily and safely. Well, here in this particular removal guide you will get both the options for you choose the one that suits you the most.
Ways to Remove Ransom.Satana Virus
Option A :- Remove Ransom.Satana With Malware Removal Tool (Easy, Effective & Safe for all users) Recommended
Option B :- Remove Ransom.Satana Manually (Risky & Complicated) For Technical Geeks only
Option A :- Remove Ransom.Satana With Automatic Malware Scanner Tool
Automatic Malware Scanner Tool is an amazingly effective and equally easy solution to remove all kind of critical malware from Windows system. It comes with a pack of several effective and advanced features that will help the users to remove Ransom.Satana virus completely in just few easy steps. It is very safe, quick and powerful utility. The most amazing thing about this significant utility is that it provides completely protection to your system from all kinds of PC threats and viruses. It quickly scan your entire system and removes Ransom.Satana along with other suspicious infection in a very safe as well as hassle free way. Additionally, with using this advanced utility you can schedule the scan times. It also provides essential technical assistance directly from the security experts if needed. It is well compatible with all the versions of Windows OS computer such as Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Automatic Malware Scanner Tool provides a very easy to understand graphical users interface that enables the users to navigate this tool quite easily without any kind of essential technical skills. Therefore, it is recommended to download Automatic Malware Scanner Tool Malware Scanner and get rid of Ransom.Satana virus completely.
Powerful Features Of Automatic Malware Scanner
- It can easily remove all kinds of threats such as Adware, Browser Hijacker, Trojan, Ransomware, Redirect Virus, Tech Support Scam pop-ups etc.
- It provides complete protection to your system from all sorts of malware and threats.
- With its System Guard feature you can detect and stop any kind of malicious process automatically.
- It provides Exclusion feature that enables the users to exclude certain application from being detected.
- Its Latest Malware Definition Updates provides complete protection from latest threats.
- It allows the users to customize the entire scanning process
- One-On-One customer support provides direct technical support from experts if needed.
- In case of any complication you can use Custom Malware Fixes and the technicians themselves will fix your PC issues.
- It comes with very interactive and user friendly graphical interface.
Option B:- Remove Ransom.Satana Manually
Before starting the Manual removal process, we recommend that you do the following preparation steps.
- Make sure you have these instructions always open and in front of your eyes.
- Do a backup of all of your files, even if they could be damaged. You should back up your data with a cloud backup solution and insure your files against any type of loss, even from the most severe threats.
- Be patient as this could take a while.
Step 1: Boot Your PC In Safe Mode to isolate and remove Ransom.Satana
- Press & Hold Windows key() + R
2. The “Run” Window will automatically appear on your system screen . In it, type “msconfig” and click on OK.
3. Then go to the “Boot” tab. There choose “Safe Boot” and then click “Apply” and finally click “OK”.
Important Tip :- First of all Make sure to reverse those changes by unticking Safe Boot after that, because your system will always boot in Safe Boot from now on.
4. When prompted appears on your computer screen, click “Restart” to go into Safe Mode.
5. You can recognize “Safe Mode” by the words written on the right corners of your system screen.
Step 2: Clean any registries, created by Ransom.Satana on your system.
The generally targeted registries of Windows system are the following:
Now you can access them by opening the Windows registry-editor and delete any values, created by Ransom.Satana there. This can happen by following the steps underneath:
1. First of all Open the Run Window again, type “regedit” and then click OK.
2. When you open it, you can freely navigate to the Run and RunOnce keys, whose locations are shown above.
3. Now you can remove the value of the virus by right-clicking on it.
Important Tip :- To easily find a virus-created value, you can right-click on it and click on “Modify” to see which file it is set to run. If this is the virus file location, quickly remove the value.
Step 3: Find files created by Ransom.Satana
For Windows 8, 8.1 and 10
For Newer Windows Operating Systems
1: On your keyboard press “Windows” + “R” and write explorer.exe in the Run text box and then click on the OK button.
2: Click on your PC from the quick access bar. This is usually an icon with a monitor and its name is either “My Computer”, “My PC” or “This PC” or whatever you have named it.
3: Navigate to the search box in the top-right of your PC’s screen and type “fileextension:” and after which type the file extension. If you are looking for malicious executables, an example may be “fileextension:exe”. After doing that, leave a space and type the file name you believe the malware has created. Here is how it may appear if your file has been found:
Note :- We highly recommend to wait for the green loading bar in the navination box to fill up in case the system is looking for the file and hasn’t found it yet.
For Windows XP, Vista, and 7.
In older Windows OS’s the conventional approach should be the effective one:
1: Click on the Start Menu icon (usually on your bottom-left) and then choose the Search preference.
2: After the search window appears, choose More Advanced Options from the search assistant box. Another way is by clicking on All Files and Folders.
3: After that type the name of the file you are looking for and press the Search button. This might take some time after which results will appear. If you have found the malicious file, you may copy or open its location by right-clicking on it.
Now you should be able to discover any file on Windows as long as it is on your hard drive and is not concealed via special software.
- You should use a powerful and reliable anti-virus program and scan your computer regularly.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on for the real time safety form malware and viruses.
- You must avoid visiting to malicious, porn and torrent websites to stay safe online.
- Avoid downloading any free or unknown program from any unreliable website or link.
- Say a big No to download cracked software, themes and wallpaper, screensaver similar products.
- Do not click on any misleading advertisement that flash on your browser when you go online.
- Keep your Windows OS and other software up to date to avoid vulnerabilities.
- Download updates and software patches only from official and trusted websites.
- Always create a system restore point when you PC is running fine for security purpose.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data to avoid any kind of data loss situation.