What Is [firstname.lastname@example.org}.STUB
According to cyber security analysts, [email@example.com}.STUB is yet another nasty file-encrypting malware, newly found as variant of STOP Ransomware family. If you that all your files are encrypted with some unknown or malicious extension then it means that your system is also infected with this malicious [firstname.lastname@example.org}.STUB. This vicious [email@example.com}.STUB is a harmful and dangerous file locking malware. As like its other previous version, it can also sneak into your system silently without your any concern. Once insert into your computer it will encrypt your all files. But the very important point once your file are encrypted by this cunning virus then your are unable to access them, and the another truth is that your antivirus software is also unable to remove this dubious [firstname.lastname@example.org}.STUB. Now you think why your antivirus can’t remove this because when he enter in your machine it will disable your all windows firewall and antivirus software.
Once your file are encrypted it will send a ransom note on your system and demand $980 for the decryption key but it also offers you that if contact with them within 72 hour then they offers you some discount and you have to pay $490, they give you a email address or telegram account for contact for making more trust they will also decrypt on one for free. But the point is would you get your file back? After paying will the give you the decryption key? Would it be right to trust cyber criminals? This is totally your choice but our team never suspect you to do deal with cyber criminal because they are not trustworthy. There are millions of victims complained that [email@example.com}.STUB cheated their money they paid the ransom money but they still didn’t get their file back.
Important Note :- [firstname.lastname@example.org}.STUB commonly spread through cracked software, port or torrent websites, malicious websites, junk spam email attachments, bundled of freeware program, social media.
If you are facing this problem then don’t need to worry because we are here to help you to remove this nasty [email@example.com}.STUB and recover your file without paying any ransom money to the cyber criminals. You just to read this guide carefully and follow the instruction if you do this then your remove this virus and recover your all encrypted file in just few clicks. Our team are already one step ahead of you in researching about this nasty ransomware virus and all its symptoms along with the remedy. If you always keep your computer system offline and your computer got infected in offline mode then we can help your recover your files in a jiffy. There is a free decryption tool available that can help you easily recover files encrypted by [firstname.lastname@example.org}.STUB. You can also download this free STOP Decryptor form the above table but it only support offline IDs. One more thing I want to tell that if you detect this virus then don’t try to ignore this it it can create a very big danger for you so remove this malicious [email@example.com}.STUB virus as soon as possible.
File Types Encrypted By .Budak file virus
.ppt, .wsh, .lvl, .das, .fpk, .hkdb, .wpg, .odt, .pkpass, .bkf, .wps, .wallet, .db0, .iwi, .raw, .wma, .kf, .forge, .wp5, .bsa, .ws, .rtf, .fsh, .mef, .0, .bar, .wpa, .xyp, .wmv, .xlk, .xmmap, .hkx, .wp6, .xld, .xyw, .sum, .wmf, .crw, .mrwref, .dxg, .txt, .dmp, .arch00, .srf, .webp, .dazip, .cfr, .re4, .hplg, .svg, .ysp, .m4a, .pef, .odp, .zip, .xbdoc, .desc, .wdb, .arw, .xxx, .tor, .xwp, .cdr, .icxs, .wmv, .mp4, .wpt, .odm, .y, .map, .xlsx, .avi, .erf, .p7b, .vpk, .ptx, .sr2, .vpp_pc, .esm, .flv, .sid, .mddata, .xbplate, .dng, .pfx, .xlsm, .1, .wp4, .wp, .wpd, .wpe, .rofl, .bkp, .ztmp, .zabw, .gdb, .lrf, .3dm, .wbd, .wm, .cr2, .rwl, .wbk, .wgz, .fos, .sql, .apk, .zw, .wri, .sav, .docx, .js, .wpb, .cas, .bay, .ff, .kdc, .xml, .der, .jpeg, .dbf, .xls, .m2, .kdb, .ntl, .syncdb, .asset, .itl, .xdl, .pdf, .p7c, .mdf, .docm, .wpw, .pem, .m3u, .mdbackup, .pptx, .xlgc, .raf, .yal, .qdf, .xpm, .psd, .nrw, .rb, .1st, .wav, .ibank, .z, .py, .webdoc, .mlx, .d3dbsp, .rw2, .qic, .indd, .menu, .w3x, .wbz, .ai, .ybk, .crt, .cer, .zdc, .pak, .vdf, .sb, .wbm, .wot, .blob, .layout, .big, .x, .wn, .7z, .doc, .upk, .wp7, .wps, .x3f, .3fr, .rar, .xf, .ods, .pdd, .xdb, .p12, .wbc, .dcr, .accdb, .bc6, .pst, .tax, .litemod, .wmd
[firstname.lastname@example.org}.STUB – Ransom Note
Don’t worry, you can return all your files!
All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that’s price for you is $490.
Please note that you’ll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail “Spam” or “Junk” folder if you don’t get answer more than 6 hours.
To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
Our Telegram account:
Your personal ID:
|Short Description||The ransomware encrypts files on your computer machine and demands a ransom to be paid to allegedly restore them.|
|Symptoms||The ransomware will blackmail the victims to pay them a decryption fee. Sensitive user data may be encrypted by the ransomware code.|
|Distribution Method||Spam Emails, Email Attachments|
|Detection Tool||See If Your System Has Been Affected by STOP Ransomware|
|User Experience||To discus About STOP Ransomware please contact us we fell happy to help you.|
|Data Recovery Tool||Data Recovery Pro software !!!Important Notice!!! This product scans your drive sectors to recover lost files and it may not recover 100% of the encrypted files, but only few of them, depending on the situation and whether or not you have reformatted your drive.|
How did [email@example.com}.STUB infect my computer?
How To Remove [firstname.lastname@example.org}.STUB Completely
[email@example.com}.STUB is certainly the most troublesome threat which should be removed immediately from your PC. There are two possible ways to remove any malicious application from Windows PC one is manual removal and using Automatic Malware Scanner Tool is another. Users should know that manual removal option is risky and quite complicated. Users with advanced technical skill are suggested to go for manual removal. In case if you are technically not very sound or a newbie users then you should better opt for another option and make use of Automatic Malware Scanner Tool in order to remove [firstname.lastname@example.org}.STUB virus easily and safely. Well, here in this particular removal guide you will get both the options for you choose the one that suits you the most.
Ways to Remove [email@example.com}.STUB Virus
Option A :- Remove [firstname.lastname@example.org}.STUB With Malware Removal Tool (Easy, Effective & Safe for all users) Recommended
Option B :- Recover Encrypted Files Using Data Recovery Pro
Option C :- Remove [email@example.com}.STUB Manually (Risky & Complicated) For Technical Geeks only
Option A :- Remove [firstname.lastname@example.org}.STUB With Malware Removal Tool
Automatic Malware Scanner Tool is an amazingly effective and equally easy solution to remove all kind of critical malware from Windows system. It comes with a pack of several effective and advanced features that will help the users to remove [email@example.com}.STUB virus completely in just few easy steps. It is very safe, quick and powerful utility. The most amazing thing about this significant utility is that it provides completely protection to your system from all kinds of PC threats and viruses. It quickly scan your entire system and removes [firstname.lastname@example.org}.STUB along with other suspicious infection in a very safe as well as hassle free way. Additionally, with using this advanced utility you can schedule the scan times. It also provides essential technical assistance directly from the security experts if needed. It is well compatible with all the versions of Windows OS computer such as Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Automatic Malware Scanner Tool provides a very easy to understand graphical users interface that enables the users to navigate this tool quite easily without any kind of essential technical skills. Therefore, it is recommended to download Automatic Malware Scanner Tool Malware Scanner and get rid of [email@example.com}.STUB virus completely.
Powerful Features Of Automatic Malware Scanner
- It can easily remove all kinds of threats such as Adware, Browser Hijacker, Trojan, Ransomware, Redirect Virus, Tech Support Scam pop-ups etc.
- It provides complete protection to your system from all sorts of malware and threats.
- With its System Guard feature you can detect and stop any kind of malicious process automatically.
- It provides Exclusion feature that enables the users to exclude certain application from being detected.
- Its Latest Malware Definition Updates provides complete protection from latest threats.
- It allows the users to customize the entire scanning process
- One-On-One customer support provides direct technical support from experts if needed.
- In case of any complication you can use Custom Malware Fixes and the technicians themselves will fix your PC issues.
- It comes with very interactive and user friendly graphical interface.
Option B :- Recover Encrypted Files Using Data Recovery Pro
- First of all download the Data Recovery Pro software on your computer.
- After installing the programs, click on Start Scan button to run a full scan of your computer.
- When software detects all files then click on Recover button to get back your data.
Option C:- Remove [firstname.lastname@example.org}.STUB Manually
Before starting the Manual removal process, we recommend that you do the following preparation steps.
- Make sure you have these instructions always open and in front of your eyes.
- Do a backup of all of your files, even if they could be damaged. You should back up your data with a cloud backup solution and insure your files against any type of loss, even from the most severe threats.
- Be patient as this could take a while.
Step 1: Boot Your PC In Safe Mode to isolate and remove [email@example.com}.STUB
- Press & Hold Windows key() + R
2. The “Run” Window will automatically appear on your system screen . In it, type “msconfig” and click on OK.
3. Then go to the “Boot” tab. There choose “Safe Boot” and then click “Apply” and finally click “OK”.
Important Tip :- First of all Make sure to reverse those changes by unticking Safe Boot after that, because your system will always boot in Safe Boot from now on.
4. When prompted appears on your computer screen, click “Restart” to go into Safe Mode.
5. You can recognize “Safe Mode” by the words written on the right corners of your system screen.
Step 2: Clean any registries, created by [firstname.lastname@example.org}.STUB on your system.
The generally targeted registries of Windows system are the following:
Now you can access them by opening the Windows registry-editor and delete any values, created by [email@example.com}.STUB there. This can happen by following the steps underneath:
1. First of all Open the Run Window again, type “regedit” and then click OK.
2. When you open it, you can freely navigate to the Run and RunOnce keys, whose locations are shown above.
3. Now you can remove the value of the virus by right-clicking on it.
Important Tip :- To easily find a virus-created value, you can right-click on it and click on “Modify” to see which file it is set to run. If this is the virus file location, quickly remove the value.
Step 3: Find files created by [firstname.lastname@example.org}.STUB
For Windows 8, 8.1 and 10
For Newer Windows Operating Systems
1: On your keyboard press “Windows” + “R” and write explorer.exe in the Run text box and then click on the OK button.
2: Click on your PC from the quick access bar. This is usually an icon with a monitor and its name is either “My Computer”, “My PC” or “This PC” or whatever you have named it.
3: Navigate to the search box in the top-right of your PC’s screen and type “fileextension:” and after which type the file extension. If you are looking for malicious executables, an example may be “fileextension:exe”. After doing that, leave a space and type the file name you believe the malware has created. Here is how it may appear if your file has been found:
Note :- We highly recommend to wait for the green loading bar in the navination box to fill up in case the system is looking for the file and hasn’t found it yet.
For Windows XP, Vista, and 7.
In older Windows OS’s the conventional approach should be the effective one:
1: Click on the Start Menu icon (usually on your bottom-left) and then choose the Search preference.
2: After the search window appears, choose More Advanced Options from the search assistant box. Another way is by clicking on All Files and Folders.
3: After that type the name of the file you are looking for and press the Search button. This might take some time after which results will appear. If you have found the malicious file, you may copy or open its location by right-clicking on it.
Now you should be able to discover any file on Windows as long as it is on your hard drive and is not concealed via special software.
- You should use a powerful and reliable anti-virus program and scan your computer regularly.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on for the real time safety form malware and viruses.
- You must avoid visiting to malicious, porn and torrent websites to stay safe online.
- Avoid downloading any free or unknown program from any unreliable website or link.
- Say a big No to download cracked software, themes and wallpaper, screensaver similar products.
- Do not click on any misleading advertisement that flash on your browser when you go online.
- Keep your Windows OS and other software up to date to avoid vulnerabilities.
- Download updates and software patches only from official and trusted websites.
- Always create a system restore point when you PC is running fine for security purpose.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data to avoid any kind of data loss situation.